Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

There's Something Biblical About Mary

In studying the Catholic Church for the last couple years or so, I've had many "a-ha" moments: many times when something strange and bizarre suddenly clicked and made sense, times when light dawned and I saw something I'd never seen before.

Many of those moments of shocking, jolting clarity occurred in regards to Mary. I've spent hours writing about them, chronicling them, making notes and trying to relay what I thought was exciting, interesting information to others.

And then I found this video. Which does everything I was trying to do in about 11 minutes. With music. You can't beat that.



”Let those who think that the Church pays too much attention to Mary give heed to the fact that Our Blessed Lord Himself gave ten times as much of His life to her as He gave to His Apostles.” (Archbishop Fulton Sheen)

No comments:

Post a Comment